North Hills School District has several systems in place to connect with students, families, staff and members of the community.
- Website - nhsd.net offers news and information as well as an online calendar, daily menus, staff directory and more.
- Email - School-specific newsletters, districtwide news and information, and event updates are shared through email. Subscribe here.
- Automated calls and texts - School cancelations and delays, emergency notifications and other time sensitive information is sent through NHSD’s call and text message system. Learn more.
- Social Media - NHSD uses Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to disseminate news and information while connecting families, students, staff and community members. Learn more.
- App - NHSD has a free app available for Apple and Android devices in the App Store or Google Play.
- Peachjar - Digital flyers from NHSD and various community organizations are shared via email through Peachjar and posted online. Share a flyer or sign up here.
- ClassDojo - Used by teachers in our elementary schools to connect with students and families. New information and important reminders are sent via ClassDojo. Learn more and download the app at ClassDojo.com.