- Enroll in PowerSchool and complete the forms via the online registration portal. Click here to access the registration portal for the 2019-20 school year.
- Download a Home and Health Packet. This packet must be printed, completed and brought to your student's in-person registration appointment. Click here for an ADA compliant Home and Health Packet.
- For elementary students, refer to our alphabetical street name listing that notes what elementary school students living on each street will attend. Click here for an ADA compliant street name listing. You can also view our attendance area map.
- Download a Request for Student Records Form, if applicable. This form is only necessary if transferring from another school district. This form must be printed, completed and brought to your student's in-person registration appointment. DO NOT send this form to your student's previous school. Click here for an ADA compliant Request for Student Records Form.
- Gather necessary documentation for your student. These documents include:
- Student’s Birth Certificate or Baptismal Record
- Immunization Records. Click here for immunization requirements
- Court Ordered Custodial Agreement, if applicable
- Proof of Residency. One document from Section A and two documents from Section B (Policy 202: Attendance
of Nonresident Students)
- Section A: Current deed, lease, mortgage statement or proof of tax registration with Keystone Collection Group
- Section B: Driver’s license, utility bill, automobile registration, tax statement, public assistance or medical assistance card
Once online registration is complete, contact your student's school to set up an appointment at the school to complete the registration process.
- Elementary Schools (Grades K-6)
- Highcliff: 412-318-1582
- McIntyre: 412-318-1622
- Ross: 412-318-1542
- West View: 412-318-1503
- Middle School (Grades 7-8): 412-318-1456
- High School (Grades 9-12): 412-318-1434
Please Note: If your registration is not completed within 30 days, the NHSD will delete your information from the registration portal.