To begin registration, you must first complete and submit this pre-registration form.
After the form is submitted, you must wait for a school official to approve and process your pre-registration. This can and will only occur during the school day. Please allow up to two school days for your form to be processed and approved.
Once processed, you will receive an email with additional instructions. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder for this email.
Once the email is received, follow the step-by-step instructions in the email to complete registration.
Please note, registration includes:
- The online completion and submission of the following three forms:
- Student Information
- Health Information
- Permissions and Agreements
- An in-person registration appointment at your child's school to submit required documentation. (For kindergarten students, in-person registration appointments will take place on Feb. 20 and Feb. 28.)
Registration is not complete until the above steps are completed.
Questions? Please call your student's school directly.
- Highcliff Elementary School: 412-318-1582
- McIntyre Elementary School: 412-318-1622
- Ross Elementary School: 412-318-1542
- West View Elementary School: 412-318-1502
Unsure which elementary school your student will attend? Visit our street directory.
The following documentation is required at your child's in-person registration appointment:
- Student's birth certificate or baptismal record
- Proof of residency (Current deed, lease, mortgage statement or proof of tax registration with Keystone Collection Group AND two of the following documents: Driver's license, utility bill, automobile registration, tax statement, public assistance or medical assistance card)
- Completed physical and dental exams and student's immunization record
- Parent/guardian ID to be scanned into the school's Raptor visitor management system
- Court-ordered custodial agreements (if applicable)
- Special education paperwork (if applicable)