For the 2020-21 school year only, once online registration above is submitted and you receive email confirmation from the school secretary, your student will be enrolled on a provisional basis.
Due to our district's COVID-19 closure, the second and final step in the kindergarten registration process -- the in-person appointment at your student's school, has been delayed.
When our buildings reopen and it's safe to do so, you will be contacted to schedule your in-person appointment during which required paperwork, as detailed below, will be reviewed to remove the provisional status from your student's enrollment.
- As a provisional enrollee, your student will be included in planning for the 2020-21 school year.
- If you had an appointment scheduled in the coming weeks, it is canceled. You will be contacted when schools reopen and it’s safe to reschedule that appointment.
- All readiness assessments for incoming 2020-21 kindergartners have been canceled.
When in-person appointments resume, you must bring the following:
- Completed and printed Home and Health packet
- Completed Request for Student Records form if the student attended a kindergarten program at another school or district
- The student's birth certificate or baptismal record
- The student's immunization records (See what's required)
- Court-ordered custodial agreement, if applicable
- Proof of residency documents:
|One (1) Section A document:
||Two (2) Section B documents:
- Current deed
- Mortgage statement
- Proof of tax registration with Keystone Collection Group
- Driver's license
- Utility bill
- Automobile registration
- Tax statement
- Public assistance or medical assistance card
What to expect at your registration appointment:
After turning in the information above, you will:
- Receive information about volunteering in your student’s classroom and obtaining your volunteer clearances
- Be entered into the school’s Raptor visitor management system (Be sure to bring your ID!)
- Receive a list of important dates to remember
Please no children. Parents and guardians only. The appointment should last no longer than 15 minutes assuming all paperwork is complete and ready to be submitted.