To prepare each student to become a responsible global citizen by focusing equally on personal development and intellectual growth.
Provide a nurturing, inclusive, and academically challenging environment with equitable opportunities for every student.
- Foster each individual’s social, emotional, and physical wellness
- Support the educational needs of our diverse population
- Cultivate productive relationships through community engagement
- Provide safe, clean, and inviting district facilities
- Ensure quality academics to promote career and college readiness
- Support student opportunities in the visual and performing arts
- Embrace the inherent educational value of student athletics and activities
- Provide equitable education for all
- Consider the best interest of students first
- Encourage innovation, risk-taking, and resiliency
- Foster collaboration for continuous improvement
- Prepare future-ready students for lifelong success