North Hills School District social media sites were created to disseminate important district news and information while connecting our families, students, staff and community members.
While open conversation is welcomed and encouraged, comments containing any of the following shall not be permitted on any NHSD social media site and are subject to removal and/or restriction:
- Comments not related to the original topic/post
- Profane, lewd, vulgar, obscene, violent or pornographic images, content and/or language
- Harrassment and/or discrimination of others based on race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation or national origin
- Defamatory or personal attacks
- Threats to any person or organization
- Comments in support of or in opposition to any political campaigns or ballot measures
- Solicitation of commerce including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale
- Conduct in violation of any federal, state or local law
- Encouragement of illegal activity
- Information that compromises the safety or security of the public or public systems
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright, of any party
- Repetitive or duplicative posts by single or multiple users
- This includes but is not limited to memes, emojis or symbols reflecting any of the above
Comments posted by public members on NHSD social media sites are the opinion of the commentator and do not imply endorsement of or agreement by NHSD nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the district.