Kindergarten orientation for parents/guardians only will take place in all four elementary schools on Monday, August 23 at 5:30 p.m.
This orientation will last approximately 90 minutes and include:
- Overview of the kindergarten curriculum
- School and classroom procedures
- Introduction of your child’s principal, teachers and other staff
Parents will also receive their child’s:
- Classroom and teacher assignment
- District-issued district iPad
- Computer network, Google account and student information system (PowerSchool) logins
Kindergarten orientations for parents/guardians and students will be held over the first two days of the school year on Wednesday, Aug. 25, and Thursday, Aug. 26, as follows:
- 9:45-11:45 a.m. - Students with last names A-D
- 12:45-2:45 p.m. - Students with last names E-K
- 9:45-11:45 a.m. - Students with last names L-Q
- 12:45-2:45 p.m. - Students with last names R-Z
Kindergarten students will not attend a full day of school on Aug. 25 or Aug. 26 and should not ride the bus or get dropped off at school.
If you have an unavoidable conflict and cannot attend on your scheduled day and time, please contact your child’s school directly.
Up to two parents/guardians may attend with their child. Please no siblings.