PITTSBURGH -- North Hills High School course registration for the 2021-22 school year is now open. Please review the Program of Studies and refer to the informational videos on the Digital Program of Studies website prior to submitting course requests. Course registration closes on March 10.
Curriculum nights will be held March 2-4 in the high school gymnasium. Attendance is limited to the student and two parents/guardians.
Each night, representatives from every department will be available for brief, individual conversations. School counselors will also be available in the auditorium to help interested students input course requests. Students should bring their district issued iPad if they wish to request courses with a counselor during curriculum night.
Tuesday, March 2
- 6-7 p.m. - Rising ninth-graders (Current Grade 8) with last names A-L
- 7-8 p.m. - Rising ninth-graders (Current Grade 8) with last names M-Z
Wednesday, March 3
- 6-7 p.m. - Rising tenth-graders (Current Grade 9) with last names A-L
- 7-8 p.m. - Rising tenth-graders (Current Grade 9) with last names M-Z
- An A.W. Beattie representative will be in attendance for questions from 6-8 p.m.
Thursday, March 4
- 6-7 p.m. - Rising 11th graders
- 7-8 p.m. - Rising 12th graders