NHSD recorded 16 COVID-19 cases from April 8 through April 15.
Of those, seven cases were recorded as virtual cases meaning the student or staff member was not in school during their contagious period.
Virtual cases were added as follows:
- 2 students on April 3
- 1 student on April 8
- 3 students on April 12
- 1 student on April 14
The remaining cases were tracked as follows:
- North Hills High School staff member on April 3
- North Hills High School student on April 4
- North Hills Middle School student on April 6
- North Hills High School student on April 7
- North Hills Middle School student on April 7
- McIntyre Elementary School staff member on April 8
- McIntyre Elementary School student on April 12
- West View Elementary School student on April 13
- Highcliff Elementary School staff member on April 14
All cases were positive cases. There were no presumed positive cases during this time period.
Students and staff members identified as close contacts and required to quarantine following the cases above were notified directly by the school at the direction of the Allegheny County Health Department.
Please continue to report all COVID-19 cases and known exposures to the school nurse. Contact information is available here.
COVID-19 cases can be viewed at any time on the COVID-19 tracker.