PITTSBURGH -- Updating your student’s emergency contact and health information is now 100 percent online. All families should complete the following steps for each student as soon as possible.
- Update your student's contact information in PowerSchool
- Log in to the parent/guardian's PowerSchool account.
- If you have more than one student, select the student whose information you wish to update at the top.
- Click "20-21 Information Update" from the Navigation menu. You must be logged into PowerSchool in a web browser. The menu option "20-21 Information Update" does not appear in the PowerSchool app.
- Read the on-screen instructions entirely and follow the prompts to update the student’s contact information as necessary.
- This information can only be submitted once online and cannot be changed without calling the student’s school so please be sure to review for accuracy before submitting.
- This information was additionally sent via email from PowerSchool Registration Support ([email protected]) to the email addresses we have on file in PowerSchool.
- Update your student’s health information on file with the school
- Fill out and submit this Google form. You must be signed into the student's NHSD Google account to view and complete this form. A student's Google account is their network username followed by @students.nhsd.net. Their password is the same as their network password. Each student’s network username and network password can be found in the parent/guardian's PowerSchool account below the student's name in the Grades and Attendance or School Information tabs.
- If you do now have a PowerSchool account or cannot remember your login information, click here.
Completing the above two steps will replace the paper emergency card typically sent home at the start of each school year. Your timely respsonse is appreciated.