PITTSBURGH -- North Hills High School Class of 2021 senior portraits are due no later than Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
. Portraits submitted after this deadline will not
be accepted. Portraits can be submitted via the online form linked here
or on a CD to the Athletic & Activities Office, Attention: Yearbook. You must be logged in to your NHSD Google account to view the form.
- All portraits must be:
- An upper body portrait (FROM THE WAIST OR SHOULDERS UP)
- A JPEG file
- Image Size: 640 x 800 pixels (2.133 x 2.667 inches) at 300 dpi
- Titled as the student's name (Last, First)
- Please include ALL students' names on the front of the CD if you are submitting more than one portrait.
- We will not accept any pictures that include foreign objects such as hats, sunglasses, animals, vehicles, etc. (prescription glasses are acceptable). If you are unsure about an object, please do not hesitate to ask. (Some objects may be part of the scenery and/or background. In that case, it will be acceptable but please make sure that it does not obstruct our view of the student.)
- Senior Portraits will not be returned.
- The yearbook advisor and school principals have the right to reject any photographs or portraits that they deem unacceptable. In such a case, the student will be asked to submit a different senior portrait.
- Please understand that this is a very busy time for yearbook staff. If you call, clearly state your name and your son/daughter’s name, along with your telephone number and a brief message. We will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible.