- Students will be issued a parking tag that must be displayed at all times, affixed to the window behind the rear-view mirror, readily visible to district personnel.
- The student parking lot is located at the south end of the hilltop complex, behind the North Hills Middle School Annex. Students who have parking permits are to enter and exit by way of Rochester Road at all times. No student is permitted to park in the areas designated for faculty parking, visitor parking, or reserved parking. Violators will be ticketed.
- Students who receive parking permits and drive to school or otherwise park on any school district property do so at their own risk. The North Hills School District shall not be responsible for loss, theft or damage that occurs to any vehicle parked on any school district property or that occurs during any school activity/event.
- Student vehicles parked on school property are subject to search by school officials and by local police departments.
- For safety reasons, the exits of the student lot will be closed from 1:45 p.m. until the final bus has exited the campus. Student cars will not be permitted to exit the lot until the flow of bus traffic has ended.
- Parking tags are NOT transferable; therefore, tags cannot be lent to another student for any reason.
- Students who accumulate eight or more tardies to school may have their parking privileges revoked with no refund for their parking pass.
- No students are permitted in the parking areas during the school day unless their educational program calls for leaving for work or going to/from Beattie Tech, or a pass to the lot is obtained from a principal. Additionally, Driving from the school grounds during school hours is not permitted.
- Drivers must obey the speed limit of 15 mph and all other traffic laws. Careless and reckless driving will not be tolerated.
Violation of these regulations could result in parking privileges being revoked. Additionally, any student who endangers others with improper use of their vehicle will have their parking privileges revoked immediately. A student who loses their driving privileges for any reason will not have their $50 parking fee refunded.
- Parking rates are not prorated during the school year.
- Parking permits are non-refundable.
- Parking permits will begin being processed by the security department prior to the first day of school.
- Permits will be given to your home room teachers starting on the first day of school.
- Parking rules and regulations will be enforced beginning with the second day of school.
- Parking spaces are limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis. A waiting list will be established once all spaces have been taken.