Print    Close This Window
North Hills graduates 334 seniors in 2019
North Hills Class of 2019 graduates

PITTSBURGH (June 3, 2019) – Three hundred and thirty four seniors graduated from North Hills High School this year.

Of those, more than 44 percent graduated Cum Laude or better with a GPA of 3.5 or above. Forty-three students graduated Summa Cum Laude (4.0 or higher), 46 graduated Magna Cum Laude (3.75-3.99) and 58 graduated Cum Laude (3.5-3.74).

More than 87 percent will be continuing their education beyond high school. Of those, 65% will be attending a 4-year college or university. The other 35 percent or about 97 students will be entering a 2-year program or technical school.

The total scholarship money awarded to the class of 2019 exceeded $4.5 million this year, 60 percent more than last year’s class.

Sixteen students are enrolling in the military post-graduation (5 Army, 1 Navy, 4 Marines, 2 ROTC Army, 1 ROTC Navy, 1 ROTC Air Force, 1 U.S Military Academy, 1 Naval Academy) and 16 students will be playing a collegiate sport.

Congratulations to the class of 2019! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Missed graduation? Check out the full video below and continue scrolling down for pictures from the night!