NHSD is once again hosting a Holiday Card Art Contest and your artwork could be featured on this year's district holiday card! The winner will also receive a $50 cash gift card and be recognized at December's school board meeting.
- Artwork must be original and non-denominational with an aspect ratio of 5:7 or 7:5.
- Entries should be colorful and festive.
- Drawings, digital art and photography accepted.
- Contest open to North Hills School District students only.
- One entry per artist.
Digital submissions are preferred via this Google form.
- You must be logged into the student's NHSD Google account to view and submit the form.
- Pictures of non-digital artwork such as drawings or paintings are accepted. Please be sure the picture is not blurry and the entire work is within the frame. Turn off your camera's flash and avoid bright lights behind the camera so there is no shadow. Please submit the original file size in the highest resolution possible.
- Digital artwork must have an image resolution of 768x1024 or 1024x768 pixels at minimum (higher resolutions encouraged).
Artwork can also be submitted through a student's art or homeroom teacher when it's not possible to submit digitally. Please include the student's name, school and grade, and teacher's name with all physical submissions.
NEW Submission Deadline: Nov. 21, 2022