The newest members of the North Hills Sports Hall of Fame were inducted during a special dinner at Rico’s Restaurant Thursday night and then honored prior to Friday's football game.
This year’s inductees are as follows:
- Shawn Gaertner, Class of 1982 - Football and Community Supporter (posthumous)
- Brad Hanes, Class of 1984 - Tennis
- Duane Hitchcock, Class of 1989 - Football
- Mary Malone, Class of 2014 - Cross Country and Track & Field
- Nick Smith, Class of 2017 - Basketball
View more photos from both nights at this link.