North Hills students advance to state FBLA competition
Posted Tuesday, January 11, 2022
A total of 20 North Hills High School students took home top honors at the regional competition of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) and qualified to participate and compete at the Pennsylvania FBLA State Leadership Conference and Competition to be held in Hershey, Pennsylvania, in April.
Of the 20 students, seven earned a first place win! Congratulations!
- Tyler Muller, Accounting 1, 1st Place
- Cameron Pitchford, Accounting 1, 4th Place
- Emma Gottschalk, Accounting 2, 2nd Place
- Ila Esch, Advertising, 1st Place
- Gia Dugan, Banking and Financial Systems, 1st Place
- Dylan Ward, Business Calculations, 2nd Place
- Josie Brackman, Business Calculations, 4th Place
- Nina Carter, Business Communication, 2nd Place
- Vladimir Deianov, Economics, 1st Place
- Gabbie Merriman, Health Care Administration, 3rd Place
- Jordan Lyden, Hospitality and Event Management, 2nd Place
- Emma Brown, Hospitality and Event Management, 4th Place
- Daniel Dalton, Introduction to Business Communication, 1st Place
- Olivia Miller, Introduction to Business Communication, 2nd Place
- Logan Filipcic, Introduction to Business Communication, 3rd Place
- Graham Woodside, Introduction to Business Procedures, 3rd Place
- Emily Peck, Introduction to Event Planning, 1st Place
- Maggie Mollenauer, Introduction to Event Planning, 2nd Place
- Kaylee Garland, Introduction to Event Planning, 3rd Place
- Kylie Good, Introduction to Information Technology, 1st Place
High school business teachers Kellee Kanith and Nancy DiNicola advised the students.
The Future Business Leaders of America Competitive Events Program is an annual event that showcases the activities and success of various business education programs across the state.