PITTSBURGH -- NHSD recorded 13 new building COVID-19 cases over the nearly two week period from Jan. 25 through today, Feb. 7.
The cases were added to the COVID-19 tracker with dates from Jan. 22 through Feb. 6 as follows:
- North Hills Middle School student on Jan. 22
- North Hills Middle School student on Jan. 24
- North Hills Middle School teacher on Jan. 24*
- North Hills Middle School student on Jan. 27
- Ross Elementary School teacher on Jan. 27
- Ross Elementary School staff member on Jan. 27
- West View Elementary School student on Jan. 28
- North Hills Middle School student on Feb. 1
- North Hills High School student on Jan. 28
- 2 Highcliff Elementary School students on Feb. 1*
- West View Elementary School teacher on Feb. 5
- McIntyre Elementary School teacher on Feb. 6*
Presumed positive cases are marked with an asterisk.
Additionally, three student cases were recorded in the “Virtual Students” case count on our COVID-19 tracker. These students are NHSD students who were not in school in-person and thus do not count toward their building’s 14-day total.
Of the three cases, one, added on Jan. 30, is presumptive positive. The two positive cases were added on Jan. 28 and Jan. 30.