PITTSBURGH -- The North Hills School District recorded 16 COVID-19 cases from Sunday, Dec. 6 through Thursday, Dec. 10.
The cases were added to the COVID-19 Tracker with dates from Nov. 21 through Dec. 10, as follows:
- Highcliff Elementary School student on Nov. 21
- McIntyre Elementary School student* on Nov. 23
- North Hills High School student on Dec. 2
- 2 North Hills High School teachers on Dec. 3
- North Hills Middle School student on Dec. 3
- West View Elementary School student on Dec. 4
- Highcliff Elementary School staff member on Dec. 6
- North Hills Middle School student* on Dec. 6
- North Hills High School student* on Dec. 6
- 2 North Hills High School students on Dec. 7
- North Hills High School teacher on Dec. 8
- Ross Elementary School teacher on Dec. 9
- 2 North Hills Middle School students* on Dec. 10
Presumed positive cases are marked with an asterisk.
As a reminder, our COVID-19 Tracker is continuously updated as new cases are communicated to us. Email updates are sent periodically as necessary. Please refer to the tracker for the most current case information.
Reporting COVID-19 Cases
Please report all positive and presumptive positive student and staff member COVID-19 cases to the school principal and/or nurse even when the district is operating virtually or closed (i.e. during winter break). Click here for complete guidance.