North Hills School District News Article

Money in your student's cafeteria account? Request a refund or transfer

Posted Wednesday, May 20, 2020

PITTSBURGH -- North Hills School District families who wish to request a refund of a student’s cafeteria account balance can now do so by filling out this form. Cafeteria account balances do transfer from one school year to the next, and all funds will be available for your student when school resumes.

You can also request via this form to transfer a student’s funds to another student, i.e. a younger sibling, or to the Food Service IOU Fund which helps families in need to pay for school meals.

Parents can check their MySchoolBucks balance online if they have an account set up. If not, please call the Food Service Department 412-318-1053.

If requesting a refund from multiple accounts, please fill one form for each student.

All refund requests should be submitted by Friday, May 29.

If the Food Service Department does not hear from you and your child is graduating, your student’s balance will automatically be transferred to a younger sibling.

View text-based website