MySchoolBucks is an online portal that allows parents/guardians to pay for student meals and other school-related costs and fees in one secure location. Funds can be added by credit card, debit card or electronic check.
- Easy - Enrolling and funding is simple and completed online.
- Convenient - Once your account is established. You can check balances, view purchases for the last seven days and fund your child’s account from your computer.
- Secure - Your personal and payment card information is protected by the most advanced internet security.
- One Time - With the recurring payment option, money will always be in your child’s account. When a low balance is reached, money is automatically deposited.
- Low Balance Notification - Parents can receive an email message when their child’s account balance is low.
- Next Day Availability - Prepayments will generally be available at the school the next day.
Meal Accounts vs. School Store
- Meal Accounts require your child(ren)'s student ID. These funds are only available for school meals or à la carte cafeteria items.
- School Store does not require your child(ren)'s student ID. In the School Store you can purchase parking passes (see Student Driving & Parking for more information), pay for credit recovery courses, and buy tickets for district sponsored events like Prom, NHthon, and more. Direct links are often provided for items available in the school store.
How to Enroll
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and click on "Enroll Now"
- Create an account for yourself and your child(ren).
- For Meal Accounts ONLY, you will need each student’s school, grade, birth date and student ID number (not their PIN). A student's ID can be found in PowerSchool. Call the Food Service Department at 412-318-1053 if you do not have your child's student ID.
- Enter credit or debit card information.
- For Meal Accounts, select the amount you wish placed in your child’s account.
- Select the Automatic Pre-Payment option, if desired.
- For activities and other products, select School Store and add the product to your cart for check out.
There is a convenience fee for each payment transaction. All fees are displayed at the time of payment.
Call 1-855-832-5226 for assistance with your MySchoolBucks account. Support staff are available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Parents are not required to make payments online in order to view account activity. Simply visit MySchoolBucks.com and create a personal account to view your child's transaction history and balance.
If you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to NHSD Food Service Department. Please write your child's full name and PIN on the check.
Questions? Call the Food Service Department directly at 412-318-1053.