NHSD, in collaboration with Giant Eagle, is hosting a third COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Tuesday, July 20 and Tuesday, August 10 in the North Hills High School cafeteria. Everyone who takes part in this clinic will be fully vaccinated by the first day of school on Wednesday, August 25.
The clinic is open to anyone in the NHSD community 12 years old and older including students, their parents and guardians, and NHSD staff members and their children aged 12 and older.
Those interested in receiving the vaccine must complete this pre-registration form and then sign up for an appointment here. One registration form must be completed for each person receiving the vaccine.
Students age 18 and younger must bring, complete and bring the permission form linked below with them to their appointment.
- Students must be age 12 or older by July 20 to qualify for this clinic.
- This clinic is voluntary without any recommendation, direction or coercion from anyone at NHSD.
- This clinic will be facilitated by Giant Eagle and its pharmacists.
- NHSD is not liable for any injury, loss or damage that may occur following vaccination.
- Those scheduled for an appointment should NOT report if they or someone in their household is exhibiting any sign or symptom of COVID-19, or if they were identified as a close contact of someone diagnosed with the virus.