North Hills School District, in collaboration with Giant Eagle, will be holding a COVID-19 vaccination clinic for students age 16 and over.
The first dose of the Pfizer vaccine will be administered in the North Hills High School library on Tuesday, May 11 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. The second dose will take place on Tuesday, June 1, also in the library and during the same time.
Emails were sent to those who pre-registered with a link to sign up for an appointment time. The email also included a form (linked below) that must be printed, completed and returned to the high school health office no later than Friday, May 7. Copies of the student's ID and health insurance and prescription cards must also be submitted with the form.
- Students must be age 16 or older by May 11 to qualify.
- This clinic is voluntary without any recommendation, direction or coercion from anyone at NHSD.
- This clinic will be facilitated by Giant Eagle and its pharmacists.
- NHSD is not liable for any injury, loss or damage that may occur following vaccination.
- Those scheduled for an appointment should NOT report if they or someone in their household is exhibiting any sign or symptom of COVID-19, or if they were identified as a close contact of someone diagnosed with the virus.