North Hills School District endeavors to provide high-quality learning experiences for our students in a challenging academic environment. You can help us continue to do so for generations to come!
The new Pride, Tradition & Excellence Fund has an immediate impact on our academic, artistic and athletic programs and aids in the success of the students and staff at your alma mater.
Your gift, no matter the amount, makes a difference.
- Your $10 gift provides 10 students with access to the Book Creator app to design and narrate their own eBooks in various subject areas for the entire school year.
- Your $25 gift provides an iPad for a middle school student for a month.
- Your $50 gift provides a classroom of high school students with an Apple TV for collaborative written and video projects for an entire school year.
- Your $200 gift provides a WiFi access point to an entire elementary classroom to learn from their digitally-based English language arts curriculum all school year.
Your tax-deductible gift to the Pride, Tradition & Excellence Fund supports:
- Expansion of technology resources including iPads and apps at all grade levels through Project Connect - Learn more about Project Connect here!
- Inclusion of more digital learning activities in all classrooms
- The middle school's STEAM Center, which reinforces important life skills such as teamwork and communication
- Continued growth of the high school's technology education program with its hands-on robotics, mobile app design and computer science courses
For more information on the Pride, Tradition & Excellence Fund and other ways to support NHSD, contact Director of Communications and Development.
*Please note that to receive the yearly tax credit for your gift, all donations must be received by Dec. 31 of that calendar year.