All flyers are approved by the NHSD Communications & Development office via PeachJar.
- Programs, activities or services detailed in flyers must be beneficial to the educational, emotional and development needs of North Hills students.
- Material must not advocate a religious or a political viewpoint.
- Flyer must include the following disclaimer which Peachjar automatically adds to flyers from outside organizations:
- “This program, activity, product or service is not sponsored by or affiliated with North Hills School District.”
- Flyer must be in PDF format, smaller than 6 MB and four pages or less.
- Flyer must contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Flyer must contain clear and legible text in at least size 12 font or larger.
- Flyer MUST NOT be a scanned or photocopied document.
Flyer approval does not constitute endorsement. Approval simply means the material has been reviewed and meets the guidelines for districtwide electronic distribution. The district reserves the right to rescind approval to any organization or person if a complaint is received or the organization or person is found to be in violation of instructions from the NHSD Communications & Development office.
For more policy information, review the North Hills Board Policy #232.