Myschoolbucks.com is a service that enables parents to make payments to your child's cafeteria account for breakfast and lunch as well as a la carte items via the a secure web portal with a credit or debit card. By creating an online account, parents can manage their child's account more efficiently.
Deposits can be made by any student in the cafeteria account. The system is programmed to recognize which students are eligible for free and reduced priced meals. A student’s status is always confidential. Students eligible for reduced price meals may prepay or pay with cash at the time of purchase.
- Easy - Enrolling and funding is simple and completed online.
- Convenient - Once your account is established. You can check balances, view purchases for the last seven days and fund your child’s account from your computer.
- Secure - Your personal and payment card information is protected by the most advanced internet security.
- One Time - With the recurring payment option, money will always be in your child’s account. When a low balance is reached, money is automatically deposited.
- Low Balance E-Mail Notification - Parents can receive an email message when their child’s account balance is low.
- Next Day Availability - Prepayments will generally be available at the school the next day.
How to Enroll
- Go to myschoolbucks.com and click on “Enroll Now.”
- Create an account for yourself and your children. You will need the student’s school, grade, birth date and student ID number (not their PIN). Call the Food Services Department at 412-318-1053, if you do not have you child(s) id number.
- Provide credit or debit card information.
- Select the amount you wish placed in your child’s account. Select the Automatic Pre-Payment option, if desired.
There is a convenience fee for each payment transaction. All fees are displayed at the time of payment. There is no cost to set up an account and check your child’s spending history or receive low balance notifications.
Call for toll-free customer support center at 1-855-832-5226 for assistance with your account. Support staff are available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Parents are not required to make payments online in order to view account activity. Simply access the www.myschoolbucks.com
website, create a personal account and you can view your child’s transaction history and current balance.
If you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to the North Hills Cafeteria Fund. Please write your child’s full name on the check.
If you have any questions about these services, please feel free to contact the North Hills Food Services at 412-318-1053.