The mission of the North Hills School District is to excel at educating and preparing each student to become a responsible, contributing member of society by providing a caring and an academically challenging environment.
Rooted in our proud tradition of excellence, the North Hills School District will be recognized as one of America’s great public school districts.
North Hills Nine Core Values
- Demonstrate genuine care, concern, and fondness for students.
- Adopt a client-centered focus - students come first, followed closely by the needs of their parents.
- Develop and nurture healthy, productive and cooperative relationships with colleagues.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with clients, their families and the community.
- Demand quality - high expectations will yield high achievement.
- Create and cultivate a districtwide Learning Community.
- Benchmark programs, services, and students' results against the best.
- Encourage innovation and risk-taking.
- Establish community and regional partnerships.