- Students are not permitted to enter the building prior to 7:30 a.m.
- Parents are not permitted to be in the bus lane or staff parking lot during arrival.
- Parents are asked to drop their child(ren) off by proceeding up the driveway via the Rochester Road entrance and circling around the lower parking lot next to the Annex Gym on the right side of the middle school. Follow the existing path to the Drop Off Zone. The Drop Off Zone will be marked with staff members and signs. When entering the Drop Off Zone, pull to the farthest point and stop. When your car is stopped in the Drop off Zone, your student must exit the car from the passenger side. Please do not wait to have your student move closer to the door. Students should be prepared to exit the car upon entry onto campus. We will then release all cars in the Drop Off Zone and release the new set of cars. Please review the image below.
- Students must use the sidewalk to enter the building.
- Enter the campus via Rochester Road. Enter the Annex parking lot and find a spot to park.
- Remain in your vehicle until students arrive at the Annex door. You must remain in your car until 2:50 p.m.
- At 2:50 p.m., you will walk to the annex door to collect your student. Students will not be permitted to walk through the parking lot without an adult.
- Staff members will dismiss parked cars in an orderly manner. Please do not cut or try to circumvent the system. All cars will be dismissed in an orderly fashion.
- All cars must exit campus down the hill toward Rochester Road.
Dismissal is at 2:50 p.m. Please confirm with your child their afternoon bus number and its location outside the school with the map below.