North Hills School District’s Food Service Department offers a breakfast program that provides students with a nutritious breakfast that meets recommended dietary guidelines. The program, which is supervised by the Food Service Department, is available in all district cafeterias. All elementary and secondary students are eligible to participate in the breakfast program.
Breakfast is served from:
- 8:10 - 8:30 a.m. at Highcliff and West View
- 8:55 - 9:15 a.m. at McIntyre and Ross
- 7:30 - 7:45 a.m. at Middle School
- 6:50 - 7:15 a.m. at High School
- 8:00 - 8:55 a.m. at McIntyre and Ross