Middle School Daily Bulletins - Updated 10/16/18
- Unity Day, Oct 24
- Halloween Activity Night, Oct 26
Announcements- Oct 16
- Boys and GIrls Soccer wil be dismissed at 2:30 today.
- Service Club is sponsoring the “Kids Helping Kids” 2nd Annual Coin War, starting this Fri. October 12th – Fri. Oct. 19th. Collection containers will be dropped off in all homerooms prior to Friday. We did make a few changes with how the points will be tallied from last year. Pennies AND bills will becounted as a positive for your homeroom, all silver coins will be counted as a negative towards your homeroom’s total. The homeroom with the most points at the end of the week will win a Chick-Fil-A party. The success of our first coin war last year well exceeded our expectations. It was humbling to see how much the students enjoyed the friendly competition and getting involved for a good cause. All of the collected donations from this year will be used to purchase needed supplies for schools that were affected by recent hurricanes. Last year we raised an impressive $2964.68. As an extra incentive for the students, if we reach our goal of $3,000, we will have a special sweet treat for the entire school on Friday, November 2nd.
- Paper order forms for yearbook orders were distributed
during homeroom on September 24, 2018. Purchases can also be made online at using the code 11431219. During the early bird window, yearbooks may be
purchased for $25.00. The price will
increase to $30 after November 9, 2018.ybpay.lifetouch.com
- Student Council is sponsoring a Halloween Activity
Night on Friday, October 26 from 3:00 pm-5:00 pm. The cost of the activity is
$10 and tickets will be on sale during arrival on October 24-26 and during
lunch on October 26. The cost of the ticket includes all activities, pizza, a
Philly Pretzel, and a drink. There will be a costume contest for the Funniest,
Scariest, & Best Costumes. Costumes
are subject to the regular school dress code and may not include replica
weapons or full faced masks. Students must be picked up in the Annex parking
lot by 5:20 pm. Any student whose
transportation has not arrived by 5:20 pm will not be permitted to attend the
next Activity Night
- There will be an informational meeting for girls’ basketball next Tuesday, Oct 23 in the auditorium. The meeting will be held during HR.
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2016